Malad, Mumbai | 500000 - 900000 P.A.
Job Description: To perform virtual staging according to our standards and style of expectations.
Areas of responsibilities:
• To undertake virtual staging to an exceptional standard.
• To adhere to our company values, performance standards of work and discipline, processes, and policies.
• To communicate promptly.
• Work in a tight schedule and deliver assigned work before the agreed deadlines.
• Liaising with co-virtual designers and supervisors regarding the requirements of the project.
• Working from concept art to create objects, layouts, backgrounds.
• Research visual style, genre to produce each individual project and build library
• Recreate real world environments and layouts
• Working with post production and design issues
• Adapting to software upgrades and stay up to date with new technologies
• Managing files, asset libraries and update procedures documentation
• Collaborating with compositors to deliver all assets required for final render
This role is ideal for you if:
You have (a minimum of) two years of experience in Virtual Staging
You have already worked for an established company providing architectural/property/real estate services
You have good English skills in written and verbal communication
You are a hardworking, solutions-oriented person who is proudly reliable, has an excellent eye for detail, an evolved sense of aesthetic and a ‘can-do’ attitude.
Must have skills:
- Advanced Photoshop
- Advanced interiors photo editing skills, colour correction (incl. colour cast correction), light balance incl. Advanced Photoshop (and Advanced Lightroom Skills pref)
- Strong knowledge of realistic proportions, shadows and lighting to make the perspective look realistic
- Advanced Virtual Interior Design
- Advanced Aesthetic Ability
- Understanding of Colour
- Understanding of Lighting
- Architectural knowledge
- Understanding of consumer ideas of luxury
To perform virtual staging according to our standards and style of expectations.
Qualification: Any Graduate + Editing
Keyskills: Advance photoshop, color correction, virtual staging, advance lightroom
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
Still interested? Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fit your criteria, we have many similar roles advertised on our website. Check the latest jobs here.
Please don't hesitate to contact our team for any support on Email or call