Mumbai | 400000 - 600000 P.A.
Job Description: Job Purpose (Job Summary): Handling Fund accounting activities and interaction with Custodies for various operational matters of PMS & AIF product.
The individual will be responsible for consulting and advising clients to develop investment objectives aimed to increase investment performance, creating reports on investment activity and performance, communicate effectively with clients regarding investment accounts, market conditions and economic trends.
Key Responsibilities / Duties:
· Co-ordination with Custody/Fund Accounting
· Ensure DP Accounts are opened in time
· Distributor Empanelment and KYC Check
· Refer Fee calculation and brokerage payment
· Reporting to the Custody about Transaction and Distributor empanelment
· Co-ordination with distributors
· Application form Scrutiny
· Reporting Funds to Custody
· Maintaining Client MIS and reporting
· Distributor co-ordination and their query resolution
· IPV co-ordination
· Verification of reports to be shared with the clients
· Welcome kit to be sent to newly on boarded clients
· Safe keeping of Client PMS Forms
· Maintaining MIS of distributor performance
Experience, Skills, and Personal Qualities:
· Should know how to empathize with clients to resolve their issues.
· Diagnose client issues correctly. Method Approach - deliberate, detail-oriented
· Should have knowledge of Microsoft Office (excel, word etc.)
· At least Bachelors degree with 3-5 years of experience (PMS/AIF/ Wealth Management Ops) with Good communication skills & knowledge of KYC norms
· Strong understanding of investment strategies and risk management
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· High interest in and enthusiastic about economic and financial market trends
· Exceptional customer service with a client focus
Job Purpose (Job Summary):
Handling Fund accounting activities and interaction with Custodies for various operational matters of PMS & AIF product.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Keyskills: operations, client relations,
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
Still interested? Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fit your criteria, we have many similar roles advertised on our website. Check the latest jobs here.
Please don't hesitate to contact our team for any support on Email or call