Mumbai | 2400000 - 3600000 P.A.
Job Description: • Consulting & Treat patients by reviewing and understanding their medical backgrounds and examining them to assess their current condition and health.
• Diagnosis & Management of Cardiac Patients in OPD & IPD. Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care, Prescribe medications and monitoring patient intake.
• Carry out tests such as echocardiograms and interpret test results to measure how effectively the heart is working, which will help you to decide on the best method of treatment.
• Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
• Should perform and should be familiar with various procedures like echocardiogram, stress test, cardiac catheterization (angiography), angioplasty, pacemaker insertion, peripheral angiography, holter monitoring test etc.
• Perform specialist procedures, such as coronary angiography, to help treat cardiac diseases. Cardiac emergencies, PTCA, Pacemakers, provides care to assigned patients as per current best-evidence based standards, using best judgment at all times.
• Interpreting test results to determine how effectively the heart and/or cardiovascular system is functioning to diagnose and treat heart and/or cardiovascular conditions.
• Analysis patient test results and discuss treatment plan.
• Consult with surgeons on patient procedures.
• Excellent communicator who can empathize with patients.
• Teach and provide educational support and training for junior staff and colleagues working in other specialties.
• If needed needs to attain promotional activities and Drs. Meet arranged by hospital.
• Educate patient, patient’s family, significant others, and relevant parties of patient. progress, treatment, and future goals.
• Follows Hospital policies at all times and seeks for clarification from the Medical Director, as and when required to provide comprehensive patient care and to be available as a Mentor for the peer doctors at all times.
• The Consultant will work for 8.30 hrs all together in both hospitals and will be call after 8.30 hrs if any emergency comes will be paid extra on actual.
• To perform other assigned duties within the appropriate scope of knowledge, skills and abilities of the position.
• To participate in review and planning activities relevant to the departmental services at the hospital.
• Experience in liaising with patients, families, medical staff, nursing staff, other clinical staff, referring doctors as required and appropriate.
• Taking regular patients round admitted under him.
• Practice governance and audits within your department,
• Lead the Cardiology Department and managing the team.
• Flexible working hours.
• Outstanding hand-eye coordination.
• Wonderful bedside manner.
• Consulting & Treat patients by reviewing and understanding their medical backgrounds and examining them to assess their current condition and health.
Qualification: MBBS + MD/DM/DNB (Cardiology)
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.
Still interested? Submit your CV (in a Microsoft Word format) today!
Perhaps this role didn't fit your criteria, we have many similar roles advertised on our website. Check the latest jobs here.