Malad, Mumbai| Salary: 240000 - 420000 P.A.
Job Description: Responsibilities: 1. Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them.
2. Manage day-to-day line activities, priorities and make risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures towards achieving SLAs
3. Ensure training and development plans are maintained for all team members
4. Support the Operations Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement
5. Lead and inspire a team of production agents to deliver excellent levels of individual/team performance and customer satisfaction
6. Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies
7. Deliver the allocated part of the operation within agreed service levels and business targets
8. Escalate any appropriate problems to senior management
9. Support the Senior Manager to highlight operational risks and areas for improvement
Required Skill Set
1. Team management experience
2. Coaching and communication skills
3. Minimum of 1 year experience as a Team Leader
4. Excellent leadership and communication skills
5. Strong coaching and people-development skills through quality feedback, coaching, etc.
6. Ability to deal with demanding customers and escalations
7. Energetic and motivating individual
8. Creative thinking
1. Work closely with the team, motivating and coaching them.
Location: Malad, Mumbai
Experience: 1-3 years'
Salary: 240000 - 420000 P.A.
Qualification: Any Graduate
Keyskills: Team handling, Proactive, Good English communication, Computer handling
Please note - due to the number of applications we receive, we will only be able to respond to successful candidates.