Manager - Equity Operations
Mumbai| Salary: 300000 - 800000 P.A.
The candidate will be responsible for managing & executing Operations and basic back office support
Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Providing support and improving processes across operations functions
- Filing of schemes with SEBI, reviewing the scheme information document, designing of application forms and ensuring readiness in operations
- Handling of Investment Operations back office including settlements, coordinating with FA & Custody for confirmation of Trades, preparing daily cash flows, trade files.
- Ensuring compliance with respect of providing various reports on monthly/bi-monthly basis as per SEBI requirements.
- Monitoring bank reconciliation & Cash flow management
- Managing all Vendor payments, statutory payments and filing of various returns with respect of schemes
- Managing and executing all investment related transactions
- Providing various MIS as required by management from time to time
- Ensuring all queries raised by customers are resolved on a timely basis.
- Coordinating with Fund accountant & custody for documentation, accounting policies, operational framework.
- Responsible for all Banking relationships.
Work Experience / Knowledge:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of handling back office Operations in Financial services space
- Exposure in mutual fund / AIF industry is strongly preferred
Skills / Other Personal Attributes Required:
- Knowledge & confidence to work independently in the subject area
- Willingness to take responsibility & deliver quality results
- Should be a team player - taking initiatives to learn & share learning
- Good verbal and written skills, smart time management & working skills
- Must have good interpersonal skills and ability to collaborate with team members
- Ability to work under pressure
- Expert in Excel and other related software
Salary: 300000 - 800000 P.A.
Qualification: Post Graduate in Finance / MFM / M.Com / MBA
Keyskills: Operations, Settlements, SEBI related formalities,